Where Children and Teens perform like the Idols!
Take A 2 week Trial for £50
Here’s What You Get To Do!
Sing – Work with professional voice coaches on vocal technique, harmony, and lead vocals!
Dance – Choreography like you see on TV!
Microphone and stage technique – Get comfortable being on stage!
Record in a recording studio! Make a pop video!
Be in a showcase – When you’re ready, perform at your best!
Tel: 01767 765321
Britpop Academy (7-16yrs)Term dates: 12th January - 6th April
- Classes are held at Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge.
- 3Hr session
- Saturdays –
10am– 1pmat Hills Road Sixth Form College
- Take a 2 week trial for £50
T shirtfor every member
- 50% discount for siblings
- Fees are paid monthly or in full for the term.
BritPop Academy Is As Close To Full-Time Performance School As You Can Find… Without The Price, But With All The Experiences and Fun!
- Learn to do music and dance just like the stars
- Make new friends who all love pop music
- Our staff are patient, kind, and encouraging
- Students develop confidence and feel great about themselves
- Completely different from your “typical” school music programs
- No matter how much experience you have now, you’ll get 10x better in our program
- Everyone is welcome
- Every student gets a chance to shine
- You get to use pro recording equipment and make a demo at 1% of what it would cost on your own
- Learn from professional performing and recording instructors
- Sing and perform with a live band!
First and Foremost Britpop Academy is Fun!
Contact us to find out about a trial today
What Our Parents and Students Say
“This is so great! I’m dancing, just
like my older brother!”
“I am so happy my little girls are coming to your classes they are having such a lovely time. They were so terrified and after two weeks told me they were too shy and now they have put in their order for classes after Christmas and are practising songs. I’m not sure how long it will be before they have the guts to do a solo but I have a feeling it will be a very lot sooner than it would have been without the classes!”
“For children to gain that confidence… I
couldn’t get things out of my children
myself. I don’t know what magic he did,
but Pete managed to get so much out of them!